Business card Design-and Methods

 Business Card Design



What is a Business Card?

Business cards are bearing business information about the company or individual

 

 


 How Business Card are create

      Here, some of the information about business cards. In this blog, I'm going to show, how I create a business card like a professional and simple by the Following method below

Researching

                         Research about what kind of your client's business on the website and Then you had a clarity about the design, and your design is more satisfaction for your client

Planning

                   Before you going to Design your business card, you need to plan your Design, and what your client expected to form you. That makes your design much greater.


see this below image I created a rough business card


So, what you think about this business card ?

 

 It's look simple and clean and Easy to understand,unless you can comment me in the below section




Designing

              And then start your designing work without any confusion problems

Design is a tool, Not a process

In my case, I'm using Adobe Illustrator CC 2015, you can use whatever you want

And Final,

Presentation

             Presentation is a important for any kind of design. It makes your Project look greater and Attractive And also your Client is satisfied with your work



Here, I gave you, one of my presentation work 


 is it look good? leave in the comment section 



My colour Palettes





Thanks for visiting my blog, and if this information is helpful for your next work, i'm glad for that

Follow for more Information

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025343094317

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create a simple and professional Logo

Anime look