Spidey Illustration

 Spidey Illustration

Hi, this is my Illustration work from picking a photo from google image
Spiderman homecoming movie 2017

Hello, My other illustration,so let's break down this works. First I make a normal vector art by drawing an image placed behind the one layer, that is the layer I used to draw. The best part is the face. I make a face is looking too crazy, so create some of the animation looks by changing eyes, eyelash, nose, and also mouth. I decided to make a cartoonist Face characterizes. Then Finally I complete This illustration

Spidey Suit

A full body of spiderman suit
Here, our Friendly neighborhood Spiderman's Suit
 

So, What about the color palette?

 
ok, here is the color palette a color code
#C51E3F
#2F2E33
#082336
#E2E2E2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create a simple and professional Logo

Anime look