Logan Vector art

 LOGAN VECTOR ART

Hello, There is a vector art from LOGAN movie

 LOGAN vector art

Breakdown Art

Hi, First i'm glade to your reading my blog. ok lets breakdown this art.

In this Generation, This type of vector art is not so special because we are in the 2020 generation, This generation people like more Creativity And some special ideal Design for your art.

So, I decided to make a logan character is to look like an Animation. And then I'm starting to create


Final Art


Colour Palette


Code

#C9927F
#AA6F5F
#E4B69D
#1E150C
#473933
#F4F4F4
#D6D6D6

You can download this color palette and use it

How can I use this color palette in my art?

Copy this Code and apply in your Adobe toolbar

Fill or Strock 

Here, The Example Picture Below



Thanks for visiting my blog

And follow For More 👍

Comments

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    Best Web Development Course - Learn HTML, CSS, Java & JavaScript
    Become a Cloud Architect - Master AWS, Azure in Months
    AWS Certification Training - Master the Cloud in 6 Weeks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create a simple and professional Logo

Anime look